The Man in the Moon
Jesus -
Is the man in the moon.
Oh?
I say.
Well,
He's - close to the moon.
He put the man in the moon.
Oh yes -
I say.
-----------------------------
A drive -
The best time-
To talk.
These times
They are rare.
------------------------------
I'm a teenager.
I'm popular.
You better get used to it.
Okay -
I say.
(A more typical conversation.)
-----------------------------
But this driving talk -
It is amazing.
Do you mean like Heaven?
I say.
Yes.
Do you mean Jesus and the angels
Are close to the moon?
Yes.
Like Auntie Ida?
Oh yeah, I forgot.
(Maybe she was thinking about Grandpa.)
Jesus is walking around the moon.
He's watching us.
Oh?
I say.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
places I love to visit
MY SLIDESHOWS - please click on "original version"
the gift of time
etsy tutorials
Other links
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(288)
-
▼
March
(23)
- Returned (from a walk):How magical it is to walk w...
- Away, we were going away, from my writing tools - ...
- Part of my every day prayer:Dear Lord, please be w...
- HugsThis started as "gratitude floating". It was o...
- Sunshine and PlayI was yuckin' and muckin' - oh, n...
- The Beautifuls This is a story about self esteem. ...
- Waiting for Spring
- SnowIn case anyone is wondering why I would do a p...
- I like to observe. And I especially like to observ...
- My wish list:more time to be creative (yah, yah - ...
- The Man in the MoonJesus -Is the man in the moon.O...
- No title
- I'm working on a piece called Waiting for Spring. ...
- "Eyes" or "Dreaming"
- Anonymous Comments: I got my first anonymous comme...
- Beautiful one.TW came to visit last week. Later I...
- This photo is from a couple or twenty years ago. I...
- I'd forgotten. Fifteen days ago I'd been at a meet...
- No title
- Our weather has been wicked the past while. There'...
- Optimism! What is this?To fly in the skyTo run in ...
- OrangeWhen I was a childWith diabetes,I grew to ha...
- I want to share - experiences, thoughts, inspirati...
-
▼
March
(23)
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
Mixed media and other friends
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment