Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
places I love to visit
MY SLIDESHOWS - please click on "original version"
the gift of time
etsy tutorials
Other links
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(264)
-
▼
April
(32)
- Words: For inspire me Thursday's theme this week w...
- More creations: I've done more ATCs but had some d...
- Journal Pages and "Woman" for Artwords:The second ...
- Presents and WIPs: I have much to post about today...
- Layers for Thursday photo day at CaC: The first th...
- Recycle, reuse: Greg and I have been into recyclin...
- Eco Art: This is the theme for Inspire Me Thursday...
- Decisions, choices; holding on, letting go. Appare...
- Patience:"The sea does not reward those who are to...
- "Believe in yourself": These ATCs are ready to be ...
- Tears: "There is a sacredness in tears. They are n...
- Doodles and words: Today was a long day with drivi...
- Simple creativity, fun creativity: Last night I di...
- My card: produced at card-generator
- Interesting ideas for those wanting to use art as ...
- Forty + one - inchies. I completed them last night...
- No title
- Hands: This is my hand holding treasures. I love t...
- From Wednesday getting to know you at CaC:1. ques...
- Inchies: I'm playing with flower inchies for a swa...
- Job requirement: solitude - see windyangelsandyou
- SPRING: To me spring is lots about new life. It's ...
- "OLD" - I sometimes wonder what an object would sa...
- FLOWERS
- Doodling: Here are some doodles and words with whi...
- Happy EasterThis is a vintage bowl at the farm tha...
- Living Room Found: These pictures are as much abo...
- Card with inchies and stamp image: I believe that'...
- March Journal Quilt: Once again I am late in compl...
- No title
- Where I am. I am fine, absolutely fine. For some r...
- "There will always be dreams grande...
-
▼
April
(32)
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
Mixed media and other friends
-
A Quick Life & Studio Update - Hi friends—it's been a minute! I’ve been quietly busy behind the scenes and launched a new site that gathers my projects in one place. It includes portfo...1 year ago
-
A Lovely Day on the Cape to see Susan Branch - hen my friend Joyce and I found out that *Susan Branch* was having a book signing for her new book, *GRATITUDE*, we just had to go. This has becom...9 years ago
-
Another Week of Art... - It's been another crazy, busy week since I last posted. And not much art got finished...but I need to get my "backside" in high gear because there are seve...9 years ago
-
I'm Back. - I'm gonna start bloggin' again! Have so much to share. Lots of art and adventures. Talk to you soon my friends! xo Lia Update: Ok, so, typepad has changed ...13 years ago
-
I've moved! - I am no longer posting on blogger; follow my news over at my website http://www.karenjinks.co.uk/15 years ago
-
-
Inspired - While it's not unusual for me to change my my website banner...it's like redecorating my home. I love to change the "look" to match my mood or the season.....17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment