Thursday, June 26, 2008



Art Journal Book retrieved: I did a little dance this evening when I opened a box which Greg found in the stacks that came back yesterday. It was marked office. To my delight the journal was right at the top. Also in the box were my journal quilts which had been upstairs and a new little mini stapler with coloured staples which I had recently purchased. I don't think I had shown these pages which I'd done earlier in May. Actually I realize now that I had shown them. It's hard to keep track of things these days (:



All for now as my eyes are showing major signs of stress again and I need to take it easy for them a bit.

Angels be with you

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors