Friday, April 28, 2006


Angels about our house:
Though I can take pictures of some of the angels about our house I prefer not to think of them as an "angel collection". I believe they tend to be innumerable. Cat and I must have hundreds of them - guardian angels and helping angels and guiding angels and angels to pick us up when we fall. Often they come to visit us in disguise. Only later do I realize they graced us with their presence. And when we go out - at HPS alone there are so many that the air seems almost glimmery with them. I feel very blessed to have so many angels all about.

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors