Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Chasing Blue - birds that is. To get a photo that is. The turquoise colour is breath taking. They would not let me get close. The sun was probably too bright. Didn't help that the dogs were chasing ahead of me. Not the blue - birds that is, but always the dogs are chasing ahead. There would have been numerous compositions - sitting on a post, perching on a stop sign, posing between fence posts. Eventually our paths diverged. The fence and time separated them from me. My eyes caught sight of the turquoise. It was the neighbours truck, down in the creek. I wondered how the truck happened to be the same blues. This photo was easier to catch, no chasing required. I modified the picture. I'm not really excited about machines. The colours - they suit me quite fine.

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors