Thursday, December 06, 2007

BRRRR.
It's been cold. It's been cloudy. It's been snowing.

It's time to come in?

I, well, I have been dragging my feet. I could be doing this and I could be doing that, but, sigh. I haven't been doing much of anything. I suppose if I took inventory I could think of a few things, but once again the grey skies would desire to pull me down.

That's alright. I love Christmas. I love creating.

Christmas in the air

Now that I've got my table and floors all spread out with supplies, I guess I'll trip over it if I try to go anywhere : ) And, I remember. I found the book in which I had done some gluing. It was under a stack of other books to weight it down. I had forgotten what was there. I lifted the books - tah-dah. YES! I can make a very unique - umm - surprise.

I'm still dreaming on, and investigating etsy. In the meantime I discovered this afternoon I've been blogged. That was very cool. My art on top of the writing seems to be catching. First one of my pages was chosen for the button of the flickr "journal junk" group. On the weekend I was asked if the same button could go on the new "journal junk" blog. Whoo-hoo. And now this new avenue. I love it. Thanks Isabella.

The weekend may not allow much time for creating as our St. Peter's Chorus concerts are tomorrow night and Sunday afternoon. This takes time and energy but is something I definitely love to do. Here are a couple of the numbers we'll be singing. We don't do them quite so well, but do very fine, considering.
Hosanna
Prayer of the children:



For now I must remember, remember to take time:

advent preparations

4 comments:

Janet said...

So many new and exciting things happening for you! I love the new look of your blog....very festive.
I hope you have some sunshine by now but if not just think of all the light you bring to others and that should provide a nice glow!

isabella mori said...

it's been a pleasure meeting you, wendy! how cool to discover your blog.

that picture that you put on flickr is really quite beautiful, no wonder people are using it!

winnsangels said...

Thank you Janet, you are very kind. The sun is shining quite beautifully today. I think you must have sent it our way :)
Great to meet you Isabella. Thanks for your visit to my blog and for the comment.

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats on the anniversary

Lovely photos on your blog space these days full of bright cheer for the holidays.


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors