For those who love etsy and those who love art: I just got this link in one of the etsy newsletters which I have been receiving on a regular basis. It leaves me drooling just looking at the post. I can hardly wait to visit the shops. I am familiar already with a couple of them.
I am also left chomping at the bit to get much more creating done and to think seriously about what I might do for my banner. I love playing with the banners but that too has to take time.
Don't miss my yesterday's post. She smiles.
Angels be with you as you create.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
places I love to visit
MY SLIDESHOWS - please click on "original version"
the gift of time
etsy tutorials
Other links
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(100)
-
▼
March
(7)
- canvases and plans:Above is a photo of a canvas I ...
- CREATIVE EVERY DAY - WOW, I can hardly believe tha...
- I'll just take a moment to show this Easter arrang...
- For those who love etsy and those who love art: I ...
- eyes and voice:I'll only take a few minutes now to...
- Dreaming for spring: Over the past days I have put...
- angelsdreams.etsy.com is open for business. Amidst...
-
▼
March
(7)
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
Mixed media and other friends
-
A few spots to buy my work - Here’s my eBay spot with some aceos (art cards, editions and original art pieces). I feel like I’ve been sent back to analog type time line since my co...1 week ago
-
Prints Available on Etsy! - *Hello! I just wanted to announce that I've put prints of several of my mixed media collage/paintings in my Etsy shop! They come in sizes 8 x 10, 11 x 1...8 years ago
-
Another Week of Art... - It's been another crazy, busy week since I last posted. And not much art got finished...but I need to get my "backside" in high gear because there are seve...9 years ago
-
We Moved. . . . . . - Thank you to all my followers and regular visitors. My blog space as moved to www.pearlmaple.com I appreciate meeting you here and would love to see y...12 years ago
-
ADIOS PETER PAN...HELLO NEW BLOG - Some people never want to grow up and most of us certainly do not want to grow old (at least not after we have turned 21), but like most things in life, ag...12 years ago
-
-
I'm Back. - I'm gonna start bloggin' again! Have so much to share. Lots of art and adventures. Talk to you soon my friends! xo Lia Update: Ok, so, typepad has changed ...13 years ago
-
I've moved! - I am no longer posting on blogger; follow my news over at my website http://www.karenjinks.co.uk/15 years ago
-
NEW SHOP...NEW BLOG - *Hallo All! I have a BRAND NEW SHOP On etsy called PennyPaperworks here!* *http://www.pennypaperworks.etsy.com* *and so....* *I have a BRAND NEW BLOG HERE!* ...16 years ago
-
Inspired - While it's not unusual for me to change my my website banner...it's like redecorating my home. I love to change the "look" to match my mood or the season.....17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


2 comments:
Wendy, That was some amazing list of artists. Thank you for pointing me in that direction. I will take some time and check them out in the next week. I also went back to look at some of your photo's and your writing. It always makes me feel calm. Susan
Great Link! Some fantastic work. And your shop is lookin good. NOW speaking of etsy, stop by my blog when you have a minute for some exciting Good News regarding etsy! Thanks and Happy Tuesday!
Post a Comment