Friday, November 21, 2008


wonders of winterland: please come to visit at this delightful new blog I have created to celebrate the winter season and all of the holidays with which it is bursting. The blog has only begun so plan to visit often and mark yourself as a follower.

I chose to do this partially because of the invitation from Karen who celebrated Christmas fair at her blog, I guess yesterday. I will tag along a bit late. I will try to have some giveaways and surprises in the near future. Take time to visit all the fair participants if you've not already done so.

angels be with you dear friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went, I saw, I am following! Gorgeous nature photos! Sigh... if only I had a view like that here. Not so in the city. But it hasn't snowed here yet. When it does, it's nice for a short while but then gets all dirty and yucky from the traffic. Ick!


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors