Thursday, October 09, 2008

journalling:

remember the above page? I decided to sketch on it


a journal of journeys





the next page started as many - papers glued to the journal page. I had painted pale pink over top. when I glanced at the page one time I immediately thought of the beautiful face on the cover of the May/June 2007 issue of cloth, paper scissors magazine. I love the picture which is from the creative hand of Anahata Katkin. I pulled out the cover and made my best attempt at doing the eye, mouth and bit of nose. I am proud to have my own "take" of Anahata's cover page.



I also used rub-ons, buttons, one of my Mom's crocheted flowers, a couple of brads, stickers AND a sepia Faber Castell Artist Pitt pen. This was the first time I used one. Yummm - they are great to play with.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these color combination.
My Dear this is Gorgeous!!!

winnsangels said...

Thanks Lisa. Yes, I love the colours too.

Desain-in said...

so beautiful...


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors