Sunday, October 05, 2008






Trying to upload a video I made today but with no success. Instead I'll share these images of a portrait I'm working on. I've never really done a portrait like this but decided I wanted something of my own to use for transfers and such. The initial image was from a 60's magazine. The eyes need to be finished yet and I plan to use pencil crayons for that. The rest of the colour was achieved with watercolour crayons. I've decided I need a dark brown one yet as that was supposed to be the colour of her hair :)

Hopefully I can share the video tomorrow - I guess actually later today.
See you then.

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors