Sunday, October 05, 2008

that one leaf


and then many

caught my eye


the time for contemplation

was past


someone else wanted

to play



What better place to do a “tribute to nature” than the outdoors? We had wonderful summery weather this past week even though it is the beginning of October. I had to spend some time enjoying it because in Saskatchewan you never know when the weather will turn wintery.
And so for this week 8 of collage play with Crowabout I chose to use four of the images which spoke to me of nature. I was having a great time and decided to share some of the fun with another video. Video creating is something I really enjoy. I have shown some of my techniques for layering in backgrounds. I again did mostly transfers with the images I chose to use, as well as some quotations about nature. Some of the quotations are backwards - gives an interesting feel.
I want to thank the musical artists I used in the video – Loreena McKennitt and Liona Boyd. Please take some time to check their websites to learn of their new music and activities.



To see what I've shared to this point with this picture I used for a sketch and water colours


please see my previous post.

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors