Friday, March 31, 2006

Away, we were going away, from my writing tools - corel draw, corel photo, all my saved pieces on word. How will I share? What will I share? Yipes.
I was asleep. Fortunately, in the passenger seat as we drove to the farm. A good driving comapanion I am not. The shrilling ring wakens me. Technology. Inquiries.
Sleep will not return. I sit up, alert. I'd already observed the skinny bright sliver cradling the round pregnant Momma moon.
But this was again the miracle - the miracle of wonder, through the universe, while gazing at the stars. The wonder of Orion as he changes his position through the seasons, ending with his disappearing act. The wonder of constellations as they appeared in Mombasa, or the Gold Coast, where I let slip the opportunity to observe.
The stars, in their fluidity, I wonder at. I wonder at the miracle of creation. I wonder at the miracle o
f the mystery.

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors