Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sunshine and Play
I was yuckin' and muckin' - oh, no, the muck is outside - about in the house. Yuckin' just because it's March. The sun - it's shining! I need to get outdoors where I can muck in the real muck. The heaps of snow are melting. The sun is so much sunnier than those silly lights.
Ahhh. Sprinnng.
Then who to my wondering eyes should appear but one jolly fellow - a retired doctor, no less - and eight - no, just one - tiny - no huge actually - reindeer. No, no, no, it's a dog. And he's with me. But the jolly old fellow - not really, old, I mean - has a shovel - not tiny, not huge - just kind of in between. He's walking down the street with it. Occasionally, he pauses, chips away at the slushy ice.
He feels need to comment, "A kid at play."
"Who can resist!", I say.

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors