Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
places I love to visit
MY SLIDESHOWS - please click on "original version"
the gift of time
etsy tutorials
Other links
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(288)
-
▼
March
(23)
- Returned (from a walk):How magical it is to walk w...
- Away, we were going away, from my writing tools - ...
- Part of my every day prayer:Dear Lord, please be w...
- HugsThis started as "gratitude floating". It was o...
- Sunshine and PlayI was yuckin' and muckin' - oh, n...
- The Beautifuls This is a story about self esteem. ...
- Waiting for Spring
- SnowIn case anyone is wondering why I would do a p...
- I like to observe. And I especially like to observ...
- My wish list:more time to be creative (yah, yah - ...
- The Man in the MoonJesus -Is the man in the moon.O...
- No title
- I'm working on a piece called Waiting for Spring. ...
- "Eyes" or "Dreaming"
- Anonymous Comments: I got my first anonymous comme...
- Beautiful one.TW came to visit last week. Later I...
- This photo is from a couple or twenty years ago. I...
- I'd forgotten. Fifteen days ago I'd been at a meet...
- No title
- Our weather has been wicked the past while. There'...
- Optimism! What is this?To fly in the skyTo run in ...
- OrangeWhen I was a childWith diabetes,I grew to ha...
- I want to share - experiences, thoughts, inspirati...
-
▼
March
(23)
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "
Helen Keller
Mixed media and other friends
-
Published! - I wrote a tutorial showing how I make my polymer heart pendants for the April Issue of Artisan Jewelry Times. Cool!9 years ago
-
Souvenir de vacances - C'était une belle journée d'août. Humide et chaude comme toutes les journées d'août là-bas. Le soleil reluquait une dernière fois les jambes nues des arbr...11 years ago
-
-
Making Use of Scrapbooking Supplies - [image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Scrapbooking_all_u_need.JPG] *Scrapbooking tools are essential to creating a successf...12 years ago
-
I'm Back. - I'm gonna start bloggin' again! Have so much to share. Lots of art and adventures. Talk to you soon my friends! xo Lia Update: Ok, so, typepad has changed ...13 years ago
-
meet Mr. Mashimaro - You know when you are kid and you tell your Mom that the puppy just followed you home? Look what followed me home. Really. He followed me up 43 stairs into...14 years ago
-
my saturday 011011 - my saturday 011011, originally uploaded by SuzeArt. time well spent 🙂15 years ago
-
flea-tiquing - the calendar says we are in SPRING, but in actuality, it’s been freezing like the dickens the past few days. idk what’s up with our crazy midwest weather,...15 years ago
-
A Big Hello to all..... - Hello there! Thought I would stop in to say hello and let you know I am still kicking! Under alot of stress lately but I can get through it. After all it c...17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


No comments:
Post a Comment