Saturday, March 25, 2006

My wish list:
  • more time to be creative (yah, yah - I know - think more about my priorities - don't stop to check for e-mails or comments on my blog so often).
  • windows 2000 - so I wouldn't have to struggle so much with all the gobbledy goop that keeps showing up on my posts on Explorer.
  • to be more like the androyd Data who can read about a kazillion words/minute - I would like to write a kazillion words/minute to keep track of all the ideas that keep enetering my brain when I actually have moments to think.
  • to have a digital camera so I could get back to photography, which I love.

No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors