I really love this video. Aren't we lucky that we can reach out and connect to other creative souls, so we know that we are all alike. We go through those deep and lonely times and then we go thru complete creative energy spurts that make us feel so alive. I suppose each mood is equally as important, but I prefer the latter. I hope you are feeling good. Blessings, Karen
Thanks Karen. I'm feeling much better but still moments. I am also feeling quite energized at times to do more art. I may be stepping back quite a bit from the blogs. Angels be with you, Wendy
"To laugh is to risk appearing the fool. To weep is to risk being called sentimental. To reach out to another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk showing your true self. To place your ideas and your dreams before them is to risk being called naive. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To live is to risk dying. To hope is to risk despair, and to try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing and becomes nothing. He [or she] may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live. Chained by his certitudes, he is a slave, he's forfeited his freedom. Only the person who risks is truly free." Dr. Leo Buscaglia
Creativity allows my voice to float up in echoing reverberations from that place in my soul where emotions thrive. It gives wings to my words, flight to my thoughts.
Creativity allows my hands to share a piece of my heart with those who take time to see. Nature brings inspiration ~ colours and sounds, taste and touch.
I thank God for this gift ~ this wonderful gift of creativity, the wind in my wings.
2 comments:
I really love this video. Aren't we lucky that we can reach out and connect to other creative souls, so we know that we are all alike. We go through those deep and lonely times and then we go thru complete creative energy spurts that make us feel so alive. I suppose each mood is equally as important, but I prefer the latter. I hope you are feeling good. Blessings, Karen
Thanks Karen. I'm feeling much better but still moments. I am also feeling quite energized at times to do more art. I may be stepping back quite a bit from the blogs.
Angels be with you,
Wendy
Post a Comment