Thursday, October 11, 2007

Seize the day: This will be the saying on the new cheques I ordered yesterday. Even though it will cost me $5 more I absolutely felt the need. I was looking for "angels be with you" of course. When I didn't find it I thought how devastated I would actually feel if the whole countryside started using my saying. This way I can still write it in and it is my more personal touch.
I am finding myself pushing, pushing, pushing my left brain to try to get it more in gear. I have SO many works in progress. The main one of course is my etsy shop.
I will tell you right now, and you may not be surprised, that I will not be calling it windyangels. I put some deep thought into this. It may not be the best choice for advertising purposes but it is the bet choice for me. I will probably also start a new blog that has just my art on it. Because my writing and photographs are a huge part of my art, this may be tricky but I'll let you know, for sure.

Here are just a couple of the pieces I actually completed quite recently.

time to fly?

how rich am I

Mrs. Simpson

This lady is Wallis Simpson, Mrs. Simpson, the lady who married King Edward.

from Inspiration Peak:
Humility is perpetual quietness of heart. It is to have no trouble. It is never to be fretted or vexed, or irritable, to wonder at nothing that is done to me, to feel nothing that is done against me. It is to be at rest when nobody praises me, and when I am blamed or despised, it is to have a blessed home in myself where I can go in and shut the door and kneel to my Creator and Sustainer in secret and be at peace, as in a deep sea of calmness, when all around and about is seeming trouble.

Author Unknown
But Very Much Appreciated!

Listening the last few days to Andrea Bocelli. This is "the prayer" with Celine Dion.



No comments:


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors