thoughts, words and art shared ~
with this creative spirit
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
More autumn photos until I hopefully have time to finish some art. My apologies for once again being so negligent about visiting all of your blogs. Happy Autumn!
Oh Wendy, your Autumn pics are wonderful, really really beautiful!!! I've faved a good few at Flickr. You need to get that Etsy shop open and perhaps even sell some of your photos!! I love the pic of you too, you look so well and contented, I wish I had that look ha!! Keep up the beautiful work and enjoy your season, it's Spring here in NZ! Lots of love xx
"To laugh is to risk appearing the fool. To weep is to risk being called sentimental. To reach out to another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk showing your true self. To place your ideas and your dreams before them is to risk being called naive. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To live is to risk dying. To hope is to risk despair, and to try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing and becomes nothing. He [or she] may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live. Chained by his certitudes, he is a slave, he's forfeited his freedom. Only the person who risks is truly free." Dr. Leo Buscaglia
Creativity allows my voice to float up in echoing reverberations from that place in my soul where emotions thrive. It gives wings to my words, flight to my thoughts.
Creativity allows my hands to share a piece of my heart with those who take time to see. Nature brings inspiration ~ colours and sounds, taste and touch.
I thank God for this gift ~ this wonderful gift of creativity, the wind in my wings.
4 comments:
I'm thoroughly enjoying all your autumn photos. This is my fav time of year and your photos show why....all those goreous colors!!
I haven't been around the blogs too much lately either.
Beautiful Autumn,
Beautiful photo's,
Beautiful Angel..
Have a wonderful weekend, sweetheart.
Much Love, Many Angels xXx
Beautiful! That's all I have to say: Beautiful...
Oh Wendy, your Autumn pics are wonderful, really really beautiful!!! I've faved a good few at Flickr. You need to get that Etsy shop open and perhaps even sell some of your photos!!
I love the pic of you too, you look so well and contented, I wish I had that look ha!!
Keep up the beautiful work and enjoy your season, it's Spring here in NZ!
Lots of love xx
Post a Comment