Dream jar: Last Saturday on CaC (create a connection) a dream jar was suggested by Jennifer. I see she actually called it a wish jar. I like dream jar so will stick with that. I really liked the idea and finally got to making one last night. The photos are taken outside because I love "outside" and I am so happy the weather is being warmer and I can take pictures outside more easily again. The sun was, and still is, thank goodness, shining too - a perfect time for dreaming. I should mention that I got the images on the jar from the collage images pool at flickr, a wonderful sharing site. I think they were both from redbudinnh.
My dreams would include more reachable ones:
- starting an etsy shop and selling more of my artwork.
- getting a new kitten, cat.
- creating much more of my art.
- feeling more comfortable within my own body (long story - I'm working on it, with a very
good team I am told.)
- getting to spend a week by myself during which I can create to my heart's content (this has been happening every year for the past nearly 10 years thanks to Greg and other wonderful helpers).
- getting to create in a 100 year old house for a day or afternoon (I've been invited and have every intention of accepting the offer.
More far fetched dreams:
- getting to travel this year with Greg as we both turn 50 and will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year also. (I love to travel and we need time away with each other).
Pie in the sky dreams (the best kind sometimes):
- owning a horse and learning to ride.
- living in the country.
- living by the ocean.
- returning to Australia and New Zealand, particularly because I have friends there now.
- returning to Amsterdam - I love the flowers and other things.
- travelling to the UK and getting to meet Suze and Jude in person - they are so dear to me.
As I wipe the tears from my eyes I must move on to the creation piece again. Maybe I'll go outside and play with Billy a bit before I do that. I need more sun.
I forgot to mention that I found the little nest this morning when I was out taking Billy for his walk. It was laying on the street if you can imagine. Maybe someone was brushing snow off their roof or something. I picked it up immediately when I realized what it was - number four in my little collection.
Angels be with you as you think on your own dreams.