Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Envisioning: postcards and card fronts and frames all with scatterings of inchies. This is only the second layer added - blue vellum, which was on hand, with text. I then did one tiny strip and am thinking I might not want to add much in line of huge, well you understand, pictures of anything. Obviously I need to do some edging but I like these for a start. I can see myself getting into this, maybe not in idea of truck loads, but perhaps tins (little) full. I'll see what I can dream up tomorrow.
Angels be with you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your choice of colour and that font is gorgeous! Look forward to seeing what you do with them..

Have a great day :)

Warm Hugs,
Suze xXx

Anonymous said...

I like these! I'd be tempted to add a wee bit of glitter and a painted edge and call them done :)

PennyBlue said...

Good for you! I love the colors! Very nice....

Margaret McDonald said...

really nice start. I'm working on mine towmorrow -
Maggie

Janet said...

I love what you're doing with these! The little tins filled with them is a good idea.

Also I've tried to email you to let you know you are the winner on my giveaway!! Please contact me.


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors