Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Autumn - As the seasons change, I wend my way through the past forty some years and struggle to be rid of all the garbage in my body, and soul. Some days are filled with glory in that wending. Other days I kind of feel like I've been run over by a truck. In the last few the wending has been more tough again. I think I'm getting much closer the true joyous me. So I'll say. Whilst I've been wending I've been asked to laugh more, cry less. On Sunday night I was reminded of that by a dear friend. Yesterday my daughter reminded me. Today I am mostly at self in the solitude I love. BUT, my mind keeps rolling back to the tears and tense. Any tickles you can send - great joy.







long and lean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wendy, it's that time of year again already, eh? Your photographs are so incredibly beautiful, they make me want to be there!
Blue has grown so quickly!
I am sending huge hugs and as many tickles as you can take with these words...
Much Love, my friend, and many Blessings..
ABWY, Always xXx Suze xXx

winnsangels said...

Ah yes, that time of year. But I think I am just so much farther along and my body is just not quite ready for it yet?
AND IF THE STUPID CLOUDS WOULD JUST GO AWAY;-)

Thanks Beautiful,
ABWY,
Wendy XO

Janet said...

Your photos are beautiful! I can't get over the richness of the colors....it makes me long for brilliant fall days when everything is so colorful. And your kitty is adorable!! I don't know about any tickles but I can tell you that you've put a smile on my face.

winnsangels said...

Thanks Janet. I seem to be noticing the fall colours much more this year. I'm paying more attention to the light too. Unfortunately the colourful richness sometimes does not last long. The leaves start to fall after the first heavy frost - we've had a couple of lite ones. And then it's just a dull shade of brown. Tah-dah - I'll have my pictures to look at and it can then last forever.

Glad to bring a smile to your face.


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors