Thursday, September 21, 2006



I was asking my Dad about old books just as we were preparing to leave the house in the City on the weekend. I checked where I thought they might be ~ nothing. He said we should check another place. It was behind an old clothes washer or something. We didn't take time to move the obstacle but I discovered some Chatelaine magazines from 1972 and 1967. I was so excited. I snatched up a few and away we ran. I can hardly wait to cut into these splendid fuschia feathers (after I scan them of course). Yummm. And I suspect there will be more treasures for when I return.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

ooooh...they look great, Wendy! Should be some great images to use in there.. what a find! :)

xXx

Terri Stegmiller said...

Oh don't those look like tons of fun.


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors