Friday, September 29, 2006


"Toot your own horn!"~ this week's topic for Studio Friday. I'm still kind of searching for my own specialty area. I'm trying numerous possibilities. I did, however, begin as a writer and have been trying to encorporate words with visual images. This image was done digitally but I hope to also use the idea on actual cards and a collage.
The photos of the Church, and the stairs, are where I was baptized, went to Sunday school, and was confirmed. This is the place where I began my journey of hope and faith.


2 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

What a special piece to immortalize your journey!
~ Gabi

Anonymous said...

Discovering new things is alwasy fun, for me anyway, hope for you too!


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors