Thursday, January 11, 2007



A huge leap - kind of like a swap:

I got brave. As I said on Diane's blog I am scared. I am so much not able to complete projects. AND, I'm uncomfortable about whether people might like what I make. Sigh. Self - confidence - where are you?


This is how it works -"The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of art made by me. The only catch, of course: as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own blog as well."


Above is just one example of an unfinished project. This is a postcard I have yet to compete. Now that I've tried a couple of things with my first journal quilt page I think I'll be able to finish this postcard and do some more in a breeze. HUH! I call it "big talk". We'll see.


I guess I'll need your snail mail address if you decide to participate.


HUGS! I need them. LOL


Wendy

Please also see post below. I CAN finish some projects sometimes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want windy angels art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& now, it's my turn to post this meme on my blog!

be not afraid grrrrrrrrl! i know that you can do it! YOU GO!!!!!!!!

xo, mary ann

winnsangels said...

Thanks Mary Ann. I've been planning to send you gifts for ages. Now I have NO excuse. You may just have to be patient.
Wendy XOXOXO

PennyBlue said...

I don't want to participate-sorry to lazy- but I do wanna say that I love this new piece youstarted!! Can't wait to see if finito!

Fran S said...

Oh, this is such a great idea! I have done this in the past. I'll do it again! :) You'll finish them! I know you will! xoxo, Fran

Anonymous said...

Okay, first I totally get were your coming from. I too have trouble completing things, as well as lack confidence. I also have a couple dreams I really have been trying to work on. Your work is beautiful, don't give up.

Judy Scott said...

Wendy another perfect size to finish this looks so good ~ if you ever want any help how ever little or silly you think it is ~ (I promise you it wont be) I would be only too happy to help/guide you (you really dont need it though) So very very well done and I think your brave admitting how you feel ~ thats a big step ~ we all have big steps to take but here we can all help each other. Loads of love and hugs Jude xxx

Judy Scott said...

ps. just had to say you are the STAR!! Ref; your postcard!! love xx

Anonymous said...

Love you, Wendy! This year is going to be such a good one, I can feel it in my bones!

I love this star piece, and remember it from last year. I would love to join in with your meme, but I already owe one of these from when I joined in with Anna's late last year. So, I'd best get back on that sewing machine! ;)

I am filled with admiration for you, darling Angel. You can do it!! :)

Huge Hugs,
Suze xXx


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors