Saturday, January 06, 2007


Stage 1 of my first quilt journal. I plan to do much embellishment yet. I am apprehensive about the actual quilting. Hopefully I can show you more accomplished tomorrow night. I also have to do some e-mails and introducing of myself to the group so you may have to wait until Monday. I should say that I may not actually use this one for the group as I intend to do more of these this month.

The fabric is that which I coloured myself, except the deep blue on the bottom. I'm pleased with the moon. I'm not sure if I'll do anything further with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Wendy, this is beautiful! It seems you have a natural knack for textile work. I love the colours, and the design.. the tree.. just gorgeous! :)

Enjoy the embellishing, and keep up the great work! Love it! :)

Huge Hugs,
Suze xXx

Judy Scott said...

Hi Wendy
what better way to focus on creating than to do this art quilt journal. Hopefully it will bring you to concentrate on one thing and you will be able to bouce off the other participants as you go! I do hope you are all right as you go into this new year, take care of yourself and enjoy your journey with fabric! Jude x

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy how wonderful this is! Love it! Best of everything to you through the New year! Much love and hugs! Nance


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors