Friday, May 11, 2007



Friday finds: It's late and I'm tired after trip to Saskatoon to see Naomi, and general busyness. I tried to get some photos before dark, of works in progress (WIPs) but will share the details tomorrow. It ties in with some of the Friday finds. Think "books".

I had borrowed the "Fabric Art Journals" from the library. There was far too much pertinent information for me to let slip through my fingers so I decided to purchase. I'm very happy.

For the finds you will see lots of brads. Lately, they intrigue me. YES! I can hardly wait to get to - (well, I'll tell you tomorrow).

Wishing you a joyful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

intriguing...i like brads & eyelets - I just bought an eyelet setter with my birthday money, got it home and am stumped. My imagination has deserted me - again! i've been eyeing that book up for a long time - now I know it's worth it, I might just splash out! Love the photographs, the finds, the angel that is you xXx

big hugs,
Suze xXx

winnsangels said...

Brads and eyelets are a good thing to have handy. Your imagination - just in a different direction at the moment. suddenly it will come to you and you'll know exactly where they need to be. Lovin you too angel,
Wendy XO


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors