Friday, October 20, 2006


Gifts: On this day 4 collage for the 7 day challenge I have left much blank space.
It represents time and how I would prefer to have us view it. So often we try to pack so much into the space of time we have that we do not allow ourselves to see the beauty within this gift.

A gift ~

We have been given
this gift so precious.
Why do we do not
appreciate
it?

Why do we not value
this gift,
hug it
more often,

embrace it
with our being?

When might I
find time

to truly
grasp
this most wonderful gift ~

TIME?

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Your thoughts about time are so true. It makes one wonder if it is possible to escape the idea of trying to do so much within a small amount of time.

winnsangels said...

I love enthusiasm. I use exclamations lots too. would never have thought of it as yelling though I tend to that sometimes too.
Thanks all for understanding.
hugs

Suzie Q said...

I haven't been managing my time very well lately, Wendy, and am totally with you on this one! ;) I haven't really managed a proper post since my holiday, I need a kick up the behind, or, better still, a tickling session! hehe..
I could do with a laugh..

Big Hugs
xXx


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors