Sunday, October 15, 2006

HELP ~ I need Helen Buttegeig of the program NEAT to bring her crew into my basement and help me sort through all this stuff. In a family of three, all of which are collectors I am finding the challenge of our basement to be almost frightening. ACTUALLY, maybe I could just take some photos and submit them for this week's artword challenge ~ GOTHIC. NO! I'd be too embarrassed. Besides, I've already gotten a really good start and I just need to keep truckin'. My main concern is doing a huge majority of this by myself. You know what it's like picking berries or shelling peas or cleaning Church benches all by yourself! This is pretty much like that. At least I don't have to worry about the veggies or apples going rotten before I get them all done. This project can be put on hold occasionally.
Oh well, back to it. I think Greg might actually have a few minutes to help.

Here's an example of a marvellous, organized craft room I found when I was researching Helen Buttegeig.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

OMG! It's like a shop! I've never seen so many pairs of scissors in one place! :) I don't think I could EVER be that organised!

Hope you got some help, Wendy, and that you're another step closer to where you want to be...

One step at a time...

Much Love xXx

PennyBlue said...

Sounds like my basement. And we have 5 living here!
Vickie Enckoff has a great yahoo group called Organized Studio. She also has a great site. Check it out!
Just take baby steps and you'll get there.


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors