Saturday, November 18, 2006









Going bananas? Not much accomplished again. I guess I need some tickles today. Not certain how they'd go with my headache and jaw problems. Ah, I'll just think about tickles. There, that's better.

The pieces of fabric are only two of the fabulous pieces I got on Thursday at Haus of Stitches. I also showed the folks there some of what I've been doing. I've only ever had questions for them before. I've never actually shown them what I've done - because I've never actually had anything done before.


The other pieces are just beginnings. I don't have much energy and motivation to actually complete anything. The photo of our daughter (scan is not good) is printed onto a 7 1/2 x 11 piece of watercolour prepared with gesso. I then applied some acrylic paint. I was mostly thinking of "sometimes", the hurtful part when I did it. I need lighter colours on it. I'm not certain about how I'll put the poem on and what else I'll do with it yet. Her eyes may need some work with something. If you don't see anything about it in next few days you can know I wrecked it with experimentation. The others are art journal pages I've started and the cover. The piece that's pink in background is thin paper, not sure if I'll go anywhere with that. Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

Judy Scott said...

Hi there darling, looks like you've got loads going on outside and inside, take a step back and and find a beautiful place, get warm and cosy. Focus on something you love and do some gentle breathing, as you breathe out imagine you're breathing out all the 'rubbish'!!! And as you breathe in imagine you're breathing in beautiful healing light.
Sending you lots of love and hugs. Jude xx

Suzie Q said...

Aaaah, wonderful, wonderful words from dear Judy.. :) Another beautiful angel..

Sending tickles aplenty and wishing you all the energy & motivation you need.

Much Love,
Suze xXx


the gift of time


clock-desktop.com

Blog Archive


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be
seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. "

Helen Keller

    follow me on Twitter

    Mixed media and other friends

    visitors